When you connect over 100 coworking communities around the world, you will constantly come into contact with fantastic businesses, life-changing projects, and inspiring people. Our “Coworking Spotlight” series will highlight as many of these as possible. Hand-picked from their Logbook entries, and their open-hearted dedication to supporting other coworking communities.
Based out of Bathtub2Boardroom’s City Tub.
The Breadwinners Foundation is a wholesome charity delivering great bread and sustainable self-employment opportunities in one delicious bundle of joy.
Breadwinners delivers fresh, artisan, affordable bread from award winning local bakeries to your home, office or coworking space, with free delivery and no minimum order.
What is different about Breadwinners is that 100% of the profit from every single loaf sold goes to charity – helping people who need it most in your local area, start their own bread delivery business.
So you get fresh bread, they get a fresh start.
How Ordering works:
- Visit http://www.breadwinners.org.uk (Or grab one of their tasty savings below).
- Choose your delicious artisan loaves and a delivery slot.
- Your bread baked and picked up that morning, before it’s cycled straight to your door.
- Your local Breadwinner keeps 100% profit from every loaf sold.
Deals for fellow coworking businesses:
What kind of tasty nibbles can you get via Breadwinners?
- Love butter croissants? Breadwinners croissants take 48 hours to make and are delivered for just £1.
- Pain au chocolat on a Monday? Theirs are made with chocolate from melted down Belguim organic chocolate buttons. Just £1.10, delivered right to your door or desk.
- An organic white sourdough loaf, made by a multi-award winning local baker who’s been running his own artisan bakery for 35 years? £2.50.
- All delivered for free!
Pop over to their included.co profile, to see their milestones, exclusive coworking offers and find out more about this amazing initiative.